- Sector: MRO + Production
- Expiry Date: 15 September 2021
- Job Ref: J530355
We are currently seeking a Technical Instructor to join our Aviation Technical Training (ATT) team in Kemble on a permanent basis.
As a Technical Instructor, you will be responsible for theoretical and practical training delivery, course development and other subject matter expert tasking as required.
- The theoretical and practical delivery of ATT training products, striving to ensure that ATT meets customer satisfaction key performance indicators (KPI) and targets.
- The ongoing update, maintenance and editing of ATT training material to include approved course notes, PowerPoint presentations and other data ensuring compliance with internal ATT process whilst doing so.
- Development and innovation of training products and material to ensure ATT remains at the forefront of training for the industry.
- EASA Approved Examiner and Invigilator duties as required by the ATT Training Manager and subject to successful qualification for the role.
- The ongoing update, maintenance and editing of the ATT examination database.
- A recognised apprenticeship in aviation maintenance or appropriate academic teaching qualification dependent on the subject matter area to be instructed.
- Minimum of five years of industry experience.
- A good working knowledge of MS Office.
If you are interested in this job opportunity then please apply now by emailing your CV to email@example.com.