- Sector: Flight Crew Services
- Expiry Date: 24 October 2021
- Job Ref: J530388
Nominated Person Crew Training – West Atlantic - Malmo Airport, Sweden
Our client needs little introduction as one of Europe’s largest charter cargo airlines. We are delighted to be working with them to recruit for a Nominated Person Crew Training.
You will lead a team of instructors and administrative staff. You will develop the training so that it corresponds to the needs of the company, reflecting the operation. A lot of cooperation with other AOC´s in the West Atlantic group is
expected to be developed so it is vital that the incumbent in the role
is a team player.
The West Atlantic fleet consists of BAE ATP, Bombardier CRJ-200, Boeing 737-300/400/800 aircraft and as the NP CT, you should be a current type-rating instructor on at least one of these types/class.
- Managing and overseeing the Company Training Department operations.
- Ensuring that the content & delivery of all training is in accordance with the Authority and the company’s requirements, as stipulated by PART-FCL, EASA OPS and the Company’s Operating Manual.
- Issuing and revising OMD, editing and approving publications, information and other background material relating to the work of the Training Department.
- Approving and supervising training of staff within the training department to ensure the highest of company standards are maintained.
- Ensuring that required resources are in place.
- Compliance with audit process findings.
- Managing Type and conversion training of crew proposed by Nominated Person Flight Operations.
- Developing and approving training syllabi & ensuring that training objectives are being achieved.
- Regularly perform compliance Inspection.
- Developing and maintaining a compliance monitoring programme to ensure operational processes are actioned in accordance with the department’s procedures and policies.
- Type Rating Instructor on one of the following or similar types:
- BAe ATP, CRJ-200 or B737.
- Practical experience and expertise in the application of aviation safety standards and safe operating practices.
You must have comprehensive knowledge of:
- the applicable EU safety regulations and any associated requirements and procedures.
- the AOC holder's operations specifications.
- the need for, and content of, the relevant parts of the AOC holder's operations manual.
- familiarity with management systems preferably in aviation.
- appropriate management experience, preferably in a comparable organisation.
- 5 years of relevant work experience of which at least 2 years should be from the aeronautical industry in an appropriate position.
- Are fluent in English both oral and written and at least one of the Scandinavian languages
- Experienced leader with documented leadership skills.
- Problem solving and planning skills on operational, tactical and strategic level.
- Good administrative skills.
- Demonstrate high safety awareness.
- Very familiar with the structure and contents of applicable EASA regulations.
- Documented knowledge in EASA rules in general and 1178/2011 and 965/2012 in particular.
- Documented Microsoft 360 knowledge and skills.
As a person you:
- Demonstrate strong customer focus
- Have proven ability to work under pressure
- Possess good interpersonal skills
- Are an excellent team-worker
- Are a great communicator
- Have social competence.
- Are analytical
You have a driving licence and access to car.
Resource Group (Contractair) pride ourselves on our attention to detail and care for both candidate and client. We strive to deliver the finest service and ensure your application will be dealt with efficiently. You can expect any application to be responded to within a 48-hour (working week) period and, if you meet the criteria, your application will be presented to our client on the same day.
For more information on how to apply for the position please contact Rebecca Cottrell on +44 (0) 1256 368 500 / +44 (0) 7767667885, or alternatively, please send your CV to Rebecca,email@example.com