- Sector: MRO + Production
- Start Date: 01/10/2024
- Expiry Date: 31 March 2024
- Job Ref: J531058
Advanced Apprenticeship in Aeronautical Engineering
easyJet are now recruiting for our 2024 Aeronautical Engineering Apprenticeship Programme.
We have a growing fleet of over 300 aircraft, annual passenger numbers in excess of 90 million and an unparalleled network of over 1,000 routes. None of this success would be possible without our hardworking, passionate people, many of whom started their own careers with us as apprentices.
For our 2024 Apprenticeship programme we are once again looking for dedicated and highly driven individuals who have the enthusiasm to start a career within aircraft engineering. We are looking for people who are passionate, results driven, really care about what they do and can have a little fun along the way! In return you will have an opportunity to gain a professionally recognised qualification in a challenging and rewarding profession.
With a modern fleet of aircraft and investment in innovation across the business here at easyJet, you could play an important part in the future of our engineering teams. Helping us to drive improvements and make a real difference for our business and our customers.
What can you expect?
• Over a 2-year programme you will complete a fully approved CAT A1 training course with LRTT Ltd at their training facility and then go on to join our teams in Luton or Gatwick for on the job training to build your practical experience.
• You will be supported throughout all phases of the programme, securing UKCAA and EASA Part-66 Category A1 modules on a fully approved course - with supporting qualifications for practical training – enabling a licence application after 2 years.
• Your passion will be turned into practical experience in an exciting live environment where you will have the opportunity to learn and develop all of the key skills required to start your career in aircraft engineering.
What do we need to see?
• A minimum of (A-C) or (4-9) or equivalent in GCSE English and Maths with excellent interpersonal skills.
• A passion for aviation and engineering is a must and any experience with mechanical or electrical equipment would be an advantage.
• You must hold a valid passport to be able to travel unrestricted across our network and successfully pass a CRB check.
Apprenticeship Start Date: October 2024 TBC
Closing date for applications: 31st March 2024
Please submit an online application by clicking 'Apply Now' You will initially be required to complete screening questions via an email link as the first stage in the process.