- Sector: MRO + Production
- Expiry Date: 04 October 2021
- Job Ref: J530373
Resource Group is currently looking for a MRO Engineer A400M for one of our main clients based in Wunstorf, Germany, for a temporary project till December 2021.
- Prepare all necessary materials, tools and documents to get them on time for the maintenance event.
- Follow up the availability of all necessary materials, tools, documents, during the maintenance event.
- Manage all the additional requirements and monitor components and faults of maintenance material requirements.
- Ensure Customer needs understanding through an appropriate work analysis.
- Follow up preparation and control activities.
- Ensure the workload planning for the EISMT.
- Coordinate with central CoCs & local MOB all the material, tool, resources, shipment, engineering documentation preparation for potential extra maintenance service.
- Ensure that the contractual performance related to extra maintenance service and standard service check & fault repair commitments are delivered locally, leading the whole local support team and related support organizations.
- Ensure right qualification of the EISMT.
- Monitor through a global report the performance of the EISMT.
- More than 5 years of working experience as MRO.
- Fluent English (valuable German).
- Immediate availability.
Please note that only candidates with valid European Passport will be consider for this vacancy.
If interested, please send your application to email@example.com